Electronic invoicing is free of charge
Electronic invoicing is free of charge at Fraport AG / E-Billing
For more environmentally friendly, time-saving and more efficient handling of our invoices, we have updated our electronic invoicing for you. Our E-Billing service can be used by all Fraport AG customers free of charge.
From now on, Fraport AG can transmit invoices in a practical PDF format, including a qualified electronic signature, per e-mail.
Benefits for you:
- Immediate receipt of the invoice per e-mail (up to 3 e-mail addresses possible)
- Time-saving handling because invoices can simply be forwarded by e-mail
- Elimination of the paper invoice and thus space-saving and cost-effective archiving
- Free service of Fraport AG
- Free verification of the signature possible via www.signature-check.com
You yourself can define how and in what form you would like to receive our invoices*.
The following variants are available to you for paperless receipt of our invoices:
PDF with qualified signature (file zipped): You receive our invoice as original electronically only. So there is no paper printed. Electronic delivery takes place by e-mail.
PDF with qualified signature (file unzipped): You receive our invoice as original electronically only. So there is no paper printed. Electronic delivery takes place by e-mail.
Alternatively we can also offer:
- PDF without signature (file can be received zipped or unzipped) + summarized invoice on paper without attachments by post: You receive a copy of our invoice by e-mail in PDF format, as well as still receiving our invoice without attachments by post for tax purposes.
Should you want to use our free-of-charge E-Billing service and have decided on one of the variants, please fill in the Written consent form and send it to us by e-mail or fax. As soon as the cutover has taken place, you will receive a confirmation e-mail.
*For data protection reasons, invoices relating to medical services are unfortunately excluded.
You can find information on the E-Billing process under the following links:
Further statutory and fiscal law provisions of the country concerned must be observed! Fraport AG can assume no liability or responsibility here whatsoever. Should you still have questions, please contact:
Amalia KonstantinouAccounts Receivable
Frankfurt Airport Services Worldwide
60547 Frankfurt am Main