|Passengers (in m)||19.0||27.5|
- Total: 977.4 ha
- three runways (2x3,400 m and 2,900 m length)
- two international terminals, one domestic terminal and one CIP-terminal
- 170 check-in counter
Hours of operation:
- 24-hour operation all year round
Airlines and destinations:
- 112 airlines
- 203 destinations in 51 countries
- Since 1999 Fraport has been operating the International Terminal 1.
- With a new concession, Fraport and its partner IC Holding, under the name ICF Airports, have been managing the International Terminal 1 as well as the Domestic Terminal since 2007.
- Since 2009 ICF Airports also operates the International Terminal 2 and therefore each terminal at Antalya Airport. The commissioning of the rebuilt Domestic Terminal took place in April 2010.
- "ACI Europe Award 2011" Best European airport in the category 10 to 25 million passengers
- "International Gold Star Award 2012“ awarded by the BID (Business Initiative Directions)
- ACI-certification level 3 "optimization", under the "Airport Carbon Accreditation" program
- More about Antalya Airport