Training abbreviation: FCDA0101
Fraport employees or external companies whose duties require them to drive on the apron of Frankfurt Airport.
During the training, you will become acquainted with the theoretical aspects of apron traffic and the safety regulations. The theoretical knowledge you have acquired will then be put into practice and examined in the following practical part of the training.
2 days (from 7:30 a.m. to around 2:30 p.m.)
Driver Training, Building 501, Entrance C, Level 2
How to register:
- Complete the registration form (please indicate your preferred date in the “date” column).
- Arrange for the eyesight test certificate to be completed.
- E-mail both the registration form and the eyesight test certificate to
- The Fraport driver training department will either confirm the date of your choice or propose an alternative date for the training course.
You may contact Fraport’s Occupational Medicine Unit, Medical Airport Services GmbH or another occupational health service provider to have the eyesight test performed. The eyesight test certificate must be received on registration. If you have the eyesight test performed in a place other than at Fraport Medical Services, please ensure that the official eyesight test form is used.
Information on the training structure:
Theoretical training, including a check on learning outcomes (final test), will be held on the first day. Practical training will follow on the second day. If participants do not pass the final test on the first day, they can take it again on the second day. Passing it is the prerequisite for the practical part.
- The training requirements in accordance with the Traffic Regulations must be complied with.
- This training course is also offered in English.
Price per participant for the apron driver’s license training course: €429.00 plus VAT.