We provide and operate the central ground handling infrastructure at Frankfurt Airport. The facilities and services of the central ground handling infrastructure are the essential part of the hub-operation at Frankfurt and provide the foundation for reliable and punctual handling services.
- Central baggage transportation system for outbound and transfer baggage
- Gate baggage facilities for outbound baggage
- Bulky baggage facilities
- Central baggage facilities for inbound baggage
- Central de-icing facilities
- Central baggage security facilities
- Passenger bridges including mobile air steps as replacements in the event of failure
- 400 Hz power supply (including mobile backup device)
- Fresh water supply and toilet servicing facilities
- Central facilities of the hydrant operating company HBG to provide aircraft fuel
- Customs baggage warehouse
- Baggage error lane, rush and re-booking processing and baggage tracing
Here you can find the current price list of charges for ground handling service infrastructure facilities.