|Passengers (in m)
- 1 Runway (3,507 m length)
- one Terminal
- 54 Check-in counters ( = 54 double counters or 108 counters)
Hours of operation:
Airlines and destinations:
- 21 airlines
- 65 destinations
- Since the beginning of the concession back in 2001, Lima Airport has become a transport hub for Peru and the whole of South America under the management of Fraport AG. Thereafter, double-digit passenger growth rates have been recorded at Lima Airport repeatedly and the airport enjoys great popularity among travelers in South America.
- In order to provide the growing number of passengers with an outstanding service when it comes to sophisticated and comfortable infrastructure facilities, the airport will be expanded over the coming years. Planning also includes the construction of a second runway and a new passenger terminal.
- In the years 2009 – 2015, LIM was voted as the “Best Airport in South America” at the Skytrax World Airport Awards.
- Fraport AG is the operator responsible for the airport and the majority owner of the operating company under a concession agreement with the Peruvian Government. More about Lima Airport