- Personnel training
- Airport planning
- Airport business development and airport economics
- Airport operations
- Commercial development of airports
- Airport maintenance and procurement
- Airport-specific IT solutions
- Security concepts and services
- Aircraft recovery services
- Intermodality development
- Regional aviation planning
- Project management
- Quality management
Shanghai Frankfurt Airport Consulting Services Co., Ltd. (SFACS) is a joint venture of the Shanghai Airport Authority and Fraport AG Frankfurt Airport Services Worldwide. Registered in China, the company offers the Chinese aviation market a wide range of airport-related consulting services.
SFACS combines strong competences in the development, operation and management of major international airports with an in-depth knowledge of the local Chinese aviation market. A team of foreign and Chinese airport experts will assist you in airport planning and management tasks and work out customized solutions to strengthen the position of your airports in the ever-growing Chinese aviation market.
Fraport's share in the company:
More about Shanghai Frankfurt Airport Consulting Service Co. Ltd.