- Warehousing and inventory management
- Raw materials management
- Finished goods inventory and distribution
- Postponement assembly
- Value-adding services such as labeling, kitting, repacking and more
- EDI exchanges or information flows between consumers, customers, 3PLs and Tradeport
- Rework management, cross docking or merge-in-transit, post-production services
- Call center management
- Operational rationalization
- Process re-engineering
- Consulting and solutions design
- E-commerce handling
- Systems integration
Tradeport Hong Kong Ltd. owns and operates Hong Kong's most advanced logistics center at Hong Kong International Airport, the largest international air cargo hub in the world. With its three-story air cargo center, Tradeport can provide independent supply-chain solutions to customers and 3PLs in time-sensitive industries.
Tradeport Hong Kong Ltd. is certified to ISO 9001:2000 and TAPA.
Fraport's share in the company:
18.75 % via Pantares Tradeport Asia Ltd. & Fraport Asia Limited
More about Tradeport Hong Kong Ltd.