- We offer the full range of services as per AHM 810.
- Our services are provided from a single source.
- We have high quality standards/ISO certification.
- We work with innovative information, handling and communication systems.
- We provide individual service level agreements/ISO certification.
- We have qualified, well-trained staff.
- We have state-of-the-art handling equipment.
- Ground Services and IATA collaborate on training, and jointly deliver
courses for airport and ground operations employees.
Ground Handling: An Essential Success Factor
Smooth handling, sound infrastructure, short transfer times: Fraport Ground Services offers all aircraft-related services.
With their extensive experience in ground handling, Fraport Ground Services staff can meet the airlines’ individual requirements and ensure smooth handling for them. At Frankfurt Airport alone, there are more than 7,100 employees doing hugely successful work for over 100 national and international airlines in the Ground Handling unit, the central ground services infrastructure, and other ground handling-related departments.
Frankfurt Airport is one of the fastest major airports in the world in terms of handling. Its effective airport infrastructure creates the ideal conditions for short transfer times – for passengers and their baggage. “Integrated Passenger and Baggage Logistics at the Aviation Hub in Frankfurt,” the joint project between Fraport AG and Deutsche Lufthansa AG, won the
From XS to XXL: Our Fraport Ground Services provide individual solutions for everyone. We carry out all handling services as per IATA AHM 810 with speed and precision. Coordinated processes, qualified staff, and state-of-the art handling equipment guarantee maximum flexibility and reliability for turning around aircraft on time.
Our services include:
The satisfaction of airlines and their customers matters a lot to us. That’s why we structure passenger services as personally and individually as possible.
A personal approach that creates trust
This extends from passenger care and boarding through to flight planning and briefing of the crew. Friendliness and professionalism is the hallmark of everything we do.
Our services for passengers:
- Baggage identification
- Special passenger care
- Passenger and crew transport
- Travel agency
- Representation at station
Our aircraft services:
- Crew briefing
- Ground operations
- Crew transport
- Ramp supervision
- Walk-out assistance
- Cleaning of aircraft interior
- Checking of containers and oxygen, and visual inspection of aircraft
Handling aircraft quickly and efficiently is the core expertise of Ground Services. Complex logistics processes and qualified specialist staff supported by an array of special equipment and systems ensure a high level of efficiency, reliability, and precision while the planes are on the ground.
Our services on the apron
- Aircraft acceptance
- Provision of state-of-the-art handling equipment
- Loading and unloading of baggage, mail, and cargo
- Toilets and water service
- Aircraft tugs and push-backs
- Baggage transfer
- Transportation of baggage, passengers, cargo, mail, documents, and courier items.
Our Fraport Executive Aviation team are on duty 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to personally meet your wishes on site. The experienced experts at Fraport Executive Aviation provide premium services from a single source – from looking after guests and crews and running the exclusive vehicle fleet to all aircraft-related services.
Particularly in fall-back situations – i.e. in crisis situations or emergencies – the large network in the Fraport Group makes us a reliable and flexible partner.
Our Executive Aviation Services team is available daily from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. LOC; H24 PPR; FBO 24 hours.
We also offer consulting services and provide infrastructure facilities.
We provide and operate the central infrastructure facilities as the basis for our ground handling services at Frankfurt Airport. The facilities and services of the central ground services infrastructure are key elements of hub operation. They ensure reliable, punctual handling.
- Central baggage handling system for outbound and transfer baggage
- Gate baggage facilities for outbound baggage
- Bulky baggage facilities
- Central baggage facilities for inbound baggage
- Central de-icing facilities
- Central baggage security facilities
- Passenger bridges including mobile passenger stairs and buses as replacements in the event of failure
- 400 Hz power supply (and mobile backup device)
- Fresh water supply and toilet servicing facilities
- Central communication network for providing ground handling services
- Central facilities of the hydrant operating company HBG to provide aircraft fuel
- Customs baggage warehouse
- Baggage error lane, rush and re-booking processing, and baggage tracing
- Neutral Cargo Transfer Center
With our Consulting department, we now also provide consulting services and global marketing of operational expertise.
|Fitness check||Check of the current operational situation with regard to the main tasks and customer requirements relating to an activity.|
|Re-engineering||Restructuring of business processes with a view to obtaining lasting and cost-effective improvements.|
|Audit support||Systematic examination of processes, identification of weak spots, and devising of solution approaches for the preparation of internal and external audits.|
|IT support||Assistance with implementation or modification of IT systems from requirement identification to go-live.|
|Quality management||Implementation of a quality management system for continuous review of processes and with a view to lasting improvement.|
|Training and coaching||Training of employees and trainers in the service sector to identify, develop, and enhance individual skills.|
|Business development||Assistance with the development and implementation of individual business ideas and enhancement of existing business areas to achieve competitive advantages.|
||Preparation for unforeseen incidents and reduction of the risk of downtimes.|
|Start-up management||Assistance with the development and set-up of an operating and administrative organization in the ground handling services area.|
|Safety and security||Review of the company and its processes with regard to observance of international and local requirements and regulations in the field of safety and security.
Whether you need general terms and conditions, price lists, or ground handling contracts: a highly motivated team ensures that your business relationship with our Ground Services unit develops just as dynamically as our commitment to you, both on the apron and at the terminal.