Advantages of Electronic locking systems
The use of electronic locking systems is getting more popular each day. The reasons for the growing interest and importance are often new and stricter safety requirements.
The most outstanding advantages are:
- Short-term authorization that immediately affect all electronic locks
- Realization of overlapping simultaneously locking systems
- Immediate banning of lost keys
- Short delivery times for new components
- Higher copy protection
- Nondestructive opening techniques and other methods of entry like drilling or picking are not effective against electronic locks
- Automatic recording systems to easily identify theft or burglary.
- Possible integration into additional systems like time recording and accounting systems
- long term distinct cost advantage in the modern business environment with shorter restructuring and adjustments to new concepts like the shift form single offices to an open-plan office or vice versa through highly homogeneous Equipment at all company sites
- Coexistence of mechanical and electronic locking systems even complementing each other are possible.