Ground Services Equipment
From our fleet of 1,300 motorized and 13,000 non-motorized devices, we put the apron vehicles and equipment of our Ground Services unit up for sale at affordable prices after they are taken out of service.
The range includes:
- Aircraft tugs
- Lift trucks
- Electric and diesel tugs
- Ground-based on-board power supplies and auxiliary power units
- Conveyor belts
- Passenger stairs
- Baggage carts
- Cargo and pallet trailers
The photos shown here are example images. Details of the specific equipment purchased may differ.
The used apron equipment we offer is reliable and has a proven track record at Frankfurt Airport. We apply extremely high standards for equipment maintenance, and also offer training, full documentation, and spare parts service.
Three service variants are available for purchasing used equipment:
- Direct withdrawal from operation
- Inspection by our Maintenance department (with corresponding certification)
- Fully restored in line with the buyer’s requirements and specifications
This list is updated on a weekly basis. Intermediate sale is forbidden. Further appliances are available on request. If you have any further questions about the equipment currently on sale or would like to express interest, you are welcome to contact us.