The tasks of the Emergency Center team include:
- Providing acute medical care for employees, passengers and visitors through an interdisciplinary team of experienced emergency physicians and medical assistance staff
- First aid in the event of occupational accidents
- Provision of medical advice on aviation medicine issues to family physicians, hospitals, government agencies, passengers, etc.
- Medical consulting
Physician staffing of the Emergency Center (from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. daily):
- Regular consultation hours: weekdays from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Out-of-hours medical care: daily, including weekends and holidays, between 7 a.m. and 4 p.m.