Effective immediately, you will find a
New requirements for background checks by the Aviation Security Authority
The Aviation Security Authority responsible and the SCF request your assistance in reducing the administrative workload incurred by Aviation Security Authorities resulting from a need for multiple requests for information and/or documentation, which can also lead to longer processing times.
Specifically, this means:
- You must still provide the information on periods of employment, education and further training including the start and end dates of these activities in Part B.2;
- Attach the relevant documentation to the application. Employment activities must be documented with appropriate copies. Documentation for periods of employment includes, but is not limited to, employment contracts, employment references that include dates, social insurance statements, pension notices, enrollment records from universities or colleges, records from military service, payroll statements or business registrations (with documentation on the business status). Affidavits prepared by yourself are not suitable documentation;
- If the applicant has been working for your company for at least five years – based on the date of application – this procedure is not required. Please confirm the applicant’s continuous employment on the application with your signature in Part C. If an applicant has not been working for your company for at least five years, please confirm the length of service with your company. In this case, kindly ask the applicant to document the remaining times in the last five years. Completion of a table listing the required information in Part B.2 is mandatory in this case;
- Periods of training/education can be documented for example with course records, transcripts or certificates of completed training if they include the dates;
- Gaps in the employment history in excess of 28 days must also be included and documented appropriately. Unemployment records or care allowance records can be attached, for example. In the event of longer trips, a copy of the passport and any visas can be submitted, for instance.
- If you have any questions on this subject, please contact the Aviation Security Authority responsible at
New price list and new ID Card Regulations The new price list for Fraport AG, effective January 1, 2021, has been published. The new prices for all products from the Airport ID Card Service Center can be found